Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally, Another Post.

So, the scanner started working and I decided to post these pictures I drew. I know that most of you have already seen these when I went to New York but I decided to post them anyway if only just to post something.


So this is from that 'Key' Assignment I had in Art class. My idea is that the "Eye is the key to the Soul" (Ok, I know its really 'the eye is the window to the soul' but I just... uh took some poetic license). The Eyelashes aren't right but I didn't want to screw it up sense I already used watercolor, so it is what it is... (oh, And the little speckles are there on accident, crayon shavings got on it and when I tried to swipe them off they left little speckles...oh well)




This is made with crayon (I wasn't allowed to use pencil). It was another homework assignment where I had to make something relating to Baci candy from Italy (its really good!) and the wrapper had all these blue stars on it. So this is what I came up with. It's ok, I could have done more but I didn't have time (I procrastinated) and I couldn't use pencil.


Looking at the Earth from the Moon.
This was just one I made at home. I like it.


Falling asleep in class: Why we need more sleep and less school. I mean Its not like we're consciously there half the time cuz we're so tired!




Next assignment: Luck. :) We're supposed to draw something we have that is lucky (ex. horseshoe, four leaf clover....etc...) again without using pencil :( not sure what I'll draw yet...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

i love the one, looking at the earth from the moon. when you showed it to me here it reminded me so much of the story the Little Prince. still does

Colleen said...

I didn't notice it before, but the moon really seems to glow in the crayon picture. Cool.