Saturday, January 23, 2010

IF-Clumsy

This week's Illustration Friday topic is Clumsy


This rider was clumsy and forgot his equitation, he didn't ride his horse to the jump correctly, it seems like he didn't ride his horse at a straight line to the jump and  probably forgot to count his strides and his horse was a couple strides off so when the horse got up to the jump he refused. Now, the rider could have stayed on if he hadn't gotten up in his two-point too early and neglected to keep his heels down. He also didn't let go of the reins when he fell over the horse's head. But you know, it was probably just a fluke, I mean he is in a pretty high rated show, so its probably not like he's a bad rider... just this one time he very inconveniently messed up today, it happens to us all, not necessarily resulting in this, but  we all mess up our equitation once and a while, but I'm sure he'll be extra careful next time.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

creative story!! love the picture

Elizabeth said...

hahaha I love it. It made me laugh. For a second I thought he was dead and I was like that was a little morbid but still funny. :P I loved the little story to go with it too

Ramona Davidson said...

Your are a very accomplished artist. I can see you are exploring your talent.

Dan said...

You'll be riding again soon...but hopefully not like this guy on this particular day. Like you said, we all mess up our equitation now and then.